CJ Affiliate is owned by Publicis Groupe, a French multinational advertising and marketing company. Publicis Groupe acquired CJ Affiliate in 2019 for $4.4 billion. CJ Affiliate is a leading affiliate marketing company that connects brands with publishers and influencers to drive traffic and sales. The company has over 2 million publishers and influencers in its network and works with over 10,000 brands worldwide.
Here is a brief history of CJ Affiliate:
- CJ Affiliate was founded in 1998 as Commission Junction by Todd Crawford, Lex Sisney, and Per Pettersen.
- In 2002, Commission Junction was acquired by ValueClick, Inc.
- In 2014, ValueClick, Inc. rebranded as Conversant, Inc., and Commission Junction became a Conversant company.
- In 2019, Publicis Groupe acquired Conversant, Inc. for $4.4 billion.
Since being acquired by Publicis Groupe, CJ Affiliate has continued to grow and expand its services. The company now offers a wide range of affiliate marketing solutions, including:
- Performance marketing programs
- Brand awareness campaigns
- Content marketing programs
- Influencer marketing programs
- Social media marketing programs
- Email marketing programs
- Data analytics and reporting
CJ Affiliate is a leading affiliate marketing company that helps brands and publishers connect and grow their businesses. The company’s expertise, global reach, and innovative solutions make it a valuable partner for businesses of all sizes.