The Amazon Associates payment terms are as follows:
- Payments are made monthly. Approximately 60 days after the end of each month, Amazon will pay you your commission income.
- You must have a minimum balance of $10 to receive payment. If your balance is less than $10, Amazon will carry over your earnings to the next month.
- You can choose to receive payment by check, Amazon gift card, or direct deposit. If you choose to receive payment by check or Amazon gift card, there is no minimum payment threshold. However, if you choose to receive payment by direct deposit, you must have a minimum balance of $100.
- Amazon may withhold payment if you violate the Amazon Associates Program policies. These policies include, but are not limited to, the following:
- You must not create links to Amazon products or services that are misleading or deceptive.
- You must not use Amazon trademarks or logos without permission.
- You must not engage in any activity that could harm Amazon’s reputation.
For more information on the Amazon Associates payment terms, please visit the Amazon Associates Help Center.
Here are some additional details about the payment methods:
- Check: Amazon will mail you a check for your commission income. Checks are typically mailed within 10 business days of the payment date.
- Amazon gift card: Amazon will email you an Amazon gift card for the amount of your commission income. Amazon gift cards can be used to purchase products on Amazon.com.
- Direct deposit: Amazon will deposit your commission income directly into your bank account. Direct deposits are typically processed within 5 business days of the payment date.
To set up your payment method, please visit the Amazon Associates Account page. Under “Payment Method,” select the method you would like to use and follow the instructions.
If you have any questions about the Amazon Associates payment terms, please contact Amazon Customer Service.