TikTok challenges are a type of trend on the social media platform TikTok. They involve users creating videos that follow a specific theme or instruction. Challenges can be anything from dance routines to lip-syncing to stunts. They can be started by anyone, and they can quickly go viral if they are popular enough.
TikTok challenges are a great way to engage with other users and to get your content seen by more people. They can also be a lot of fun. If you’re looking for a way to make your TikTok account more popular, consider starting a challenge of your own.
Here are some of the most popular TikTok challenges of all time:
- The #InMyFeelingsChallenge: This challenge involved users dancing to Drake’s song “In My Feelings.” It went viral in 2018 and had over 800 million views.
- The #IceBucketChallenge: This challenge involved people dumping ice water on their heads to raise awareness for ALS. It went viral in 2014 and raised over $115 million for the ALS Association.
- The #KikiChallenge: This challenge involved people getting out of their cars and dancing to Drake’s song “In My Feelings” while their cars were moving. It went viral in 2018 and caused several accidents.
- The #SilhouetteChallenge: This challenge involved people dancing in silhouette to a song. It went viral in 2020 and had over 1 billion views.
- The #RenegadeChallenge: This challenge involved people dancing to a song by Blakely. It went viral in 2020 and had over 2 billion views.
These are just a few of the many TikTok challenges that have gone viral. If you’re looking for a way to have fun and get your content seen by more people, consider starting a challenge of your own.