ClickBank seller fees are the charges that ClickBank takes from sellers for using its platform to sell products. The fees are as follows:
- One-time activation fee: When you first sell a product through ClickBank, you must pay a one-time activation fee of \$49.95. This fee covers the cost of ClickBank’s review of your product and its marketing materials.
- Monthly subscription fee: There is no monthly subscription fee to sell products through ClickBank.
- Transaction fee: ClickBank charges a transaction fee of 7.5% of the sale price for each product that is sold through its platform. This fee is in addition to any payment processing fees that may be charged by your merchant account provider.
- Chargeback fee: If a customer files a chargeback for a product that they purchased through ClickBank, ClickBank will charge you a chargeback fee of \$22. This fee is in addition to any chargeback fees that may be charged by your merchant account provider.
For example, if you sell a product for \$100, ClickBank will take \$7.50 (7.5%) of the sale price as a transaction fee. You will then be responsible for paying your merchant account provider any payment processing fees that may apply. If the customer files a chargeback, ClickBank will charge you a chargeback fee of \$22.
It is important to note that ClickBank’s fees can vary depending on the type of product that you are selling and the payment method that the customer uses. For more information on ClickBank’s fees, please visit their website.
Here are some tips for reducing your ClickBank fees:
- Offer high-quality products: The higher the quality of your product, the more likely customers are to be satisfied with their purchase and less likely to file a chargeback.
- Set a competitive price: If you set a competitive price for your product, you are more likely to attract customers and generate sales.
- Use a reputable merchant account provider: A reputable merchant account provider will charge lower payment processing fees.
- Promote your product effectively: The more people who know about your product, the more sales you will generate.
By following these tips, you can reduce your ClickBank fees and increase your profits.