Here are some of the most popular TikTok dances:
- The Renegade: This dance was created by Jalaiah Harmon in 2019 and quickly went viral. It is a high-energy dance that requires a lot of coordination.
- The Say So Dance: This dance was created by choreographer Ciara Hanna and is based on the song “Say So” by Doja Cat. It is a fun and upbeat dance that is easy to learn.
- The Savage Dance: This dance was created by TikTok user @yassuo and is based on the song “Savage” by Megan Thee Stallion. It is a sexy and sultry dance that is perfect for showing off your moves.
- The WAP Dance: This dance was created by TikTok user @brian_esperon and is based on the song “WAP” by Cardi B. It is a provocative and explicit dance that is not for the faint of heart.
- The Dance with Your Hands Challenge: This challenge involves dancing with your hands only. It is a fun and creative way to show off your dance moves.
These are just a few of the many popular TikTok dances. There are new dances being created all the time, so be sure to explore and find the ones that you enjoy the most.