Here are some of the worst WhatsApp features:
- No dark mode: WhatsApp still doesn’t have a dark mode, which can be jarring to use at night or in low-light conditions.
- Uncompressed photos: When you send a photo on WhatsApp, it is compressed by default. This can result in loss of quality, especially for large or high-resolution photos.
- No way to listen to voice messages while switching chats: If you are listening to a voice message in WhatsApp, you cannot switch to another chat without pausing the message. This can be inconvenient if you are trying to keep track of multiple conversations.
- No way to see who has read your messages: WhatsApp does not show you who has read your messages, which can be frustrating if you are waiting for a response.
- No way to set custom notification sounds for individual contacts: You can only set a single notification sound for all WhatsApp messages. This can be annoying if you have different contacts that you want to prioritize.
These are just a few of the worst WhatsApp features. Hopefully, WhatsApp will address these issues in future updates.
In addition to these features, some users have also complained about the following:
- The app’s slow performance, especially on older devices.
- The lack of features, such as the ability to group video calls or send files larger than 100MB.
Despite these criticisms, WhatsApp remains one of the most popular messaging apps in the world. It is easy to use, reliable, and has a large user base. However, it is clear that there is room for improvement.