Here are some of the things that I am most concerned about for Rakuten Advertising in the future:
- Competition from other adtech giants: Rakuten Advertising faces stiff competition from other adtech giants, such as Google and Facebook. These companies have much larger resources and reach than Rakuten Advertising, which could make it difficult for Rakuten Advertising to compete.
- The rise of privacy-focused browsers and ad blockers: The rise of privacy-focused browsers and ad blockers could pose a challenge for Rakuten Advertising. These technologies make it more difficult for advertisers to track users and target them with ads.
- The evolution of the advertising landscape: The advertising landscape is constantly evolving, and Rakuten Advertising will need to adapt to these changes in order to remain successful. For example, the rise of programmatic advertising has made it easier for advertisers to buy and sell ads without the need for a middleman. This could make it more difficult for Rakuten Advertising to compete with other adtech companies that have more experience in programmatic advertising.
Despite these challenges, I believe that Rakuten Advertising has the potential to be successful in the future. The company has a strong track record of innovation, and it is well-positioned to take advantage of the growth of the global advertising market.
Here are some of the things that Rakuten Advertising can do to address these concerns:
- Focus on its strengths: Rakuten Advertising should focus on its strengths, such as its strong relationships with retailers and its data-driven approach to advertising.
- Invest in new technologies: Rakuten Advertising should invest in new technologies, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, in order to stay ahead of the competition.
- Partner with other companies: Rakuten Advertising should partner with other companies, such as publishers and technology providers, in order to expand its reach and grow its business.
I believe that Rakuten Advertising has the potential to be a major player in the global advertising market. However, the company will need to address the challenges that it faces in order to achieve its full potential.