Rakuten Advertising is planning to form partnerships with a variety of companies in the future, including:
- Technology companies: Rakuten Advertising is looking to partner with technology companies that can help them to improve their affiliate marketing platform. This could include companies that specialize in artificial intelligence, machine learning, or data analytics.
- Media companies: Rakuten Advertising is also looking to partner with media companies that have large audiences. This could include publishers, broadcasters, or streaming services.
- Retailers: Rakuten Advertising is also looking to partner with retailers that have a strong online presence. This could include e-commerce platforms, brick-and-mortar stores, or both.
These partnerships will help Rakuten Advertising to expand its reach, improve its technology, and offer its clients more opportunities to reach their target audiences.
Here are some specific examples of partnerships that Rakuten Advertising has formed or is planning to form in the future:
- In May 2023, Rakuten Advertising partnered with DealMoon, a leading travel deals website. This partnership will allow Rakuten Advertising to reach DealMoon’s large audience of travel enthusiasts.
- In April 2023, Rakuten Advertising partnered with Cartera, a leading affiliate marketing platform. This partnership will allow Rakuten Advertising to offer its clients access to Cartera’s global network of publishers.
- In March 2023, Rakuten Advertising announced plans to acquire Viglink, a leading affiliate marketing technology company. This acquisition will give Rakuten Advertising access to Viglink’s technology and its network of over 100,000 publishers.
These partnerships are just a few examples of the many ways that Rakuten Advertising is expanding its reach and offering its clients more opportunities to reach their target audiences.