Here are some of the most popular WhatsApp tips and tricks:
- Edit messages: Did you accidentally send a message with a typo? No problem! You can edit your messages up to 7 minutes after sending them. To do this, long-press the message and then tap the “Edit” button.
- Send your location: If you need to give someone your location, you can do it right from WhatsApp. Just open the chat with the person you want to send your location to, and then tap the “Attach” button. From there, tap the “Location” icon. You can then choose to share your current location, or you can share a specific location by tapping the “Share Live Location” button.
- Search for specific chats: If you have a lot of chats, it can be hard to find the one you’re looking for. To make things easier, you can search for chats by name or by keyword. To do this, open the WhatsApp main screen and then tap the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Make a video or voice call: WhatsApp lets you make video and voice calls to your contacts. To do this, open the chat with the person you want to call, and then tap the “Call” button. If you want to make a video call, tap the “Video Call” button instead.
- Find who you talk to most: WhatsApp keeps track of who you talk to the most. To see who you talk to the most, open the WhatsApp main screen and then tap the “Status” tab. At the top of the screen, you’ll see a list of your top contacts.
These are just a few of the many tips and tricks that you can use to get the most out of WhatsApp. To learn more, you can visit the WhatsApp website or check out the many tutorials that are available online.