Here are some of the most popular Snapchat hacks:
- Turn on Travel Mode to save data and battery life. When you’re traveling, you can turn on Travel Mode to save data and battery life. This will prevent Snapchat from downloading Snaps and Stories automatically. Instead, you’ll have to tap on them to load them.
- Delete a Snap from your Story. If you accidentally added a Snap to your Story that you don’t want there, you can delete it. To do this, open your Story and swipe up to see all of the Snaps that are included. Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the Snap you want to delete and select “Delete from Story.”
- Find out if another user follows you back. If you’re not sure if another user follows you back on Snapchat, there’s a quick way to find out. Open the chat with that user and look at the top right corner of the screen. If there’s a green checkmark next to their name, it means they follow you back. If there’s no checkmark, it means they don’t follow you back.
- Search Snaps for anything your heart desires. Snapchat has a search feature that you can use to find Snaps about anything you’re interested in. To use the search feature, open the Snapchat app and tap the search bar at the top of the screen. Type in what you’re looking for and Snapchat will show you a list of Snaps that match your search.
- Add links to Snaps. You can add links to your Snaps so that your friends can easily click on them and visit the website or app that you’re linking to. To add a link to a Snap, open the Snap and tap the text icon. Type in the URL of the website or app that you want to link to and then tap the “Send” button.
- Hide your location from SnapMap. If you don’t want your friends to see your location on SnapMap, you can hide it. To do this, open the Snapchat app and tap your Bitmoji in the top left corner of the screen. Then, tap “Settings” and select “Ghost Mode.” Under “Location,” select “Don’t Share.”
- Add a Chat shortcut. If you use Snapchat’s chat feature a lot, you can add a shortcut to it on your home screen. To do this, open the Snapchat app and tap your Bitmoji in the top left corner of the screen. Then, tap “Settings” and select “Add Chat Shortcut.”
- Make Snapcodes for any website. You can make a Snapcode for any website so that your friends can easily add you on Snapchat. To make a Snapcode for a website, go to the website and open the Snapchat app. Then, tap the camera icon and point your phone at the website’s QR code. Snapchat will automatically scan the code and create a Snapcode for you.
- Create your own geofilter directly in the app. Snapchat lets you create your own geofilters that can be used in your Snaps. To create a geofilter, open the Snapchat app and tap the camera icon. Then, tap the “+” button in the top left corner of the screen and select “Geofilters.” You can then choose to create a custom geofilter or use a pre-made geofilter.
These are just a few of the many Snapchat hacks that are available. With a little creativity, you can use these hacks to make your Snapchat experience more fun and engaging.