There are many disturbing subreddits on Reddit, but some of the most notable include:
- r/watchpeopledie: This subreddit was banned in 2019, but it used to feature graphic videos of people dying in accidents, suicides, and murders.
- r/gore: This subreddit features graphic images of violence and death.
- r/incels: This subreddit was banned in 2017, but it used to be a forum for men who felt that they were involuntarily celibate and who often expressed misogynistic and violent views.
- r/braincels: This subreddit was created after the original incels subreddit was banned. It was also banned in 2017.
- r/fatpeoplehate: This subreddit was banned in 2015. It was a forum for people who hated fat people and who often made derogatory and offensive comments about them.
These are just a few examples of disturbing subreddits. It is important to note that not all of the content on these subreddits is illegal or harmful. However, the content can be very graphic and disturbing, and it is not recommended for people who are easily offended or who may be triggered by violence or death.
If you are looking for a more positive and uplifting experience on Reddit, there are many other subreddits that you can check out. Here are a few suggestions:
- r/wholesomememes: This subreddit features memes that are heartwarming and uplifting.
- r/aww: This subreddit features cute and adorable animals.
- r/funny: This subreddit features funny videos, images, and stories.
- r/happy: This subreddit is a place to share happy and positive stories.
- r/upliftingnews: This subreddit features stories about good things that are happening in the world.
These are just a few suggestions, and there are many other great subreddits out there. So if you’re looking for a break from the disturbing content on Reddit, be sure to check out some of these positive and uplifting subreddits.