Rakuten Advertising supports a number of charitable organizations, including:
- The Trevor Project: The Trevor Project is the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ youth. Rakuten Advertising has been a longtime supporter of The Trevor Project, and in 2019, the company donated $1 million to the organization.
- Good360: Good360 is a nonprofit organization that distributes donated goods to people in need. Rakuten Advertising has partnered with Good360 to donate over 1 million pounds of goods to people in need.
- Feeding America: Feeding America is the largest hunger-relief organization in the United States. Rakuten Advertising has partnered with Feeding America to donate over $1 million in food and funds to help fight hunger.
- Habitat for Humanity: Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit organization that builds homes for people in need. Rakuten Advertising has partnered with Habitat for Humanity to build over 100 homes.
- The American Red Cross: The American Red Cross is a nonprofit organization that provides disaster relief and blood donation services. Rakuten Advertising has partnered with The American Red Cross to provide disaster relief and blood donation services.
In addition to these specific organizations, Rakuten Advertising also supports a number of other charitable causes through its corporate social responsibility program. The company’s CSR program focuses on four key areas:
- Community: Rakuten Advertising supports a number of community initiatives, such as food banks, homeless shelters, and after-school programs.
- Environment: Rakuten Advertising is committed to environmental sustainability, and the company supports a number of environmental causes, such as recycling and renewable energy.
- Education: Rakuten Advertising supports a number of educational initiatives, such as scholarships and teacher grants.
- Employee volunteerism: Rakuten Advertising encourages its employees to volunteer their time to charitable organizations.
Rakuten Advertising is committed to giving back to the communities where it operates. The company’s charitable giving and CSR program are just one way that Rakuten Advertising is working to make a positive impact on the world.