Here are some advice I would give to Rakuten Advertising as they look to the future:
- Continue to invest in data and analytics. Data is the lifeblood of any advertising business, and Rakuten Advertising has a strong foundation in this area. However, the company should continue to invest in data and analytics to stay ahead of the curve. This includes investing in new technologies, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, that can help Rakuten Advertising make better use of its data.
- Focus on innovation. The advertising landscape is constantly changing, and Rakuten Advertising needs to be at the forefront of innovation. This means developing new products and services that meet the needs of advertisers and publishers. It also means being open to new ideas and partnerships.
- Expand into new markets. Rakuten Advertising is already a global player, but there are still many opportunities for growth. The company should focus on expanding into new markets, such as Africa and Latin America.
- Build strong relationships with publishers. Publishers are essential partners for any advertising business. Rakuten Advertising should focus on building strong relationships with publishers. This means providing publishers with the tools and resources they need to succeed. It also means being a good partner and working together to find solutions that benefit both parties.
- Be customer-centric. In today’s competitive marketplace, it is more important than ever to be customer-centric. Rakuten Advertising should focus on providing its customers with the best possible experience. This means being responsive to their needs, providing them with the data and insights they need to make informed decisions, and offering them a wide range of products and services.
If Rakuten Advertising can continue to invest in data and analytics, focus on innovation, expand into new markets, build strong relationships with publishers, and be customer-centric, it will be well-positioned for success in the years to come.