YouTube has added a few new features for live streams, including:
- Polls: You can now add polls to your live streams, which allows viewers to vote on questions or topics. This is a great way to get feedback from your audience and to engage them in your live stream.
- Q&As: You can also now add Q&As to your live streams, which allows viewers to ask you questions in real time. This is a great way to connect with your audience and to answer their questions about your content.
- Saved live streams: You can now save your live streams for later viewing. This is a great way to allow viewers who missed your live stream to catch up on it later.
These new features are a great way to improve the engagement and interactivity of your live streams. If you are a YouTube creator, I encourage you to check out these new features and to start using them in your live streams.
In addition to the features you mentioned, YouTube has also added a few other new features for live streams, including:
- Live Rings: This feature allows viewers to see when a channel is live by displaying a live ring around the channel’s profile picture.
- Go Live Together: This feature allows creators to collaborate on live streams by inviting other creators to join their stream.
- Split-Screen Viewing on Mobile: This feature allows viewers to watch a live stream and view the live chat in split screen on mobile devices.
These new features are a great way to make live streaming on YouTube more engaging and interactive for both creators and viewers.