There are two ways to save pins to your Pinterest board:
- On the Pinterest website:
- Hover over a pin or click on the pin to open the pin close-up.
- Choose a board to save your pin to:
- Click Save in the top right-hand corner to save it to the recommended board.
- Click Select from boards to select from a list of your boards.
- Click Create board then click Create to save it to a new board.
- On the Pinterest app:
- Tap the pin to open the pin close-up.
- Tap Save at the bottom of the pin.
- Choose a board to save your pin to or Create board to save it to a new board.
Once you’ve saved a pin, it will appear on the board you selected. You can also add notes and descriptions to your pins to help you remember what they are.
Here are some additional tips for saving pins:
- Use keywords: When you’re saving pins, be sure to use keywords that will help you find them later. This will make it easier to organize your pins and find the ones you’re looking for when you need them.
- Create boards for different topics: If you save a lot of pins, it can be helpful to create boards for different topics. This will help you keep your pins organized and make it easier to find the ones you’re looking for.
- Follow other users: You can follow other users on Pinterest to see the pins they’re saving. This is a great way to find new pins that you might be interested in.
- Use Pinterest’s search bar: Pinterest’s search bar is a great way to find pins on specific topics. You can search for pins by keyword, image, or website URL.