If you have a dispute with a ClickBank merchant, you can resolve it through ClickBank’s dispute resolution process. To start a dispute, you must first log in to your ClickBank account and go to the “Disputes” page. On this page, you will need to provide information about the dispute, such as the product involved, the reason for the dispute, and any supporting documentation. ClickBank will then investigate the dispute and issue a decision.
Here are the steps on how to resolve ClickBank disputes:
- Log in to your ClickBank account.
- Click on the “Disputes” tab.
- Click on the “Create a Dispute” button.
- Select the product that is the subject of the dispute.
- Select the reason for the dispute.
- Provide any supporting documentation.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
ClickBank will then investigate the dispute and issue a decision. If the decision is in your favor, ClickBank will refund your money. If the decision is not in your favor, you may be able to appeal the decision.
Here are some tips for resolving ClickBank disputes:
- Be clear and concise when explaining the reason for your dispute.
- Provide any supporting documentation that you have, such as screenshots, emails, or order confirmations.
- Be patient. It may take some time for ClickBank to investigate your dispute and issue a decision.
If you are unable to resolve a dispute with ClickBank, you may be able to take the matter to small claims court. However, this is usually a last resort, as it can be time-consuming and expensive.