To make a video call on WhatsApp, you need to have the latest version of the app installed on your phone. You also need to have a strong internet connection.
Here are the steps on how to make a video call on WhatsApp:
- Open WhatsApp and open the chat with the contact you want to video call.
- Tap the Video call icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- The contact will receive a notification that you are trying to make a video call. They can accept or decline the call.
If you are on a voice call with a contact, you can also switch to a video call by tapping the Video call icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Here are some tips for making video calls on WhatsApp:
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection. Video calls use a lot of data, so it’s important to be in a location with a good signal.
- Place your phone in a stable location. You don’t want your phone to move around during the call, so try to find a place to put it where it won’t be bumped or jostled.
- Turn on your camera flash. This will help the other person see you better in low-light conditions.
- Use headphones or a speakerphone. This will help to reduce background noise and make the call more enjoyable for both of you.