To get paid for your affiliate marketing sales on CJ Affiliate, you must first meet the minimum payment threshold. This threshold is $50 for direct deposit and $100 for check payments. Once you have met the minimum payment threshold, your commissions will be paid out on the 20th of the month for all currencies, and on the 28th of the month for USD, GBP, and EUR.
To set up direct deposit or check payments, you will need to provide CJ Affiliate with your bank account information. You can do this by logging into your CJ Affiliate account and clicking on the “Payments” tab. Once you have provided your bank account information, CJ Affiliate will begin processing your payments once you have met the minimum payment threshold.
If you are located outside of the United States, you can also choose to receive payments through Payoneer. Payoneer offers over 150 local currencies with zero clearing fees. To set up payments through Payoneer, you will need to create a Payoneer account and provide CJ Affiliate with your Payoneer account information.
Once you have set up your payment method, CJ Affiliate will begin processing your payments once you have met the minimum payment threshold. Payments are processed on a monthly basis, and you will receive an email notification when your payment has been processed.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about getting paid for your affiliate marketing sales on CJ Affiliate:
- CJ Affiliate only pays out commissions for sales that are generated through valid clicks. This means that clicks that are generated from bots or other automated means will not be eligible for commissions.
- CJ Affiliate reserves the right to withhold payments for any reason, including but not limited to suspected fraud or abuse.
- If you have any questions about getting paid for your affiliate marketing sales on CJ Affiliate, you can contact CJ Affiliate customer support for assistance.
Here are some tips for increasing your chances of getting paid for your affiliate marketing sales on CJ Affiliate:
- Promote high-quality products and services that your audience is interested in.
- Create engaging and informative content that will encourage your audience to click on your affiliate links.
- Use clear and concise language when promoting your affiliate links.
- Track your affiliate sales and make sure that you are meeting the minimum payment threshold.
- Be patient and persistent. It may take some time to build up a significant amount of affiliate sales.