To view snaps on Snapchat, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Snapchat app.
- On the camera screen, swipe right to open the chat screen.
- If your friends have sent you snaps, you’ll see an icon next to their username. Depending on the type of message sent, the icon will vary in color:
|Chat message with no Snap attached
|Snap, or multiple Snaps, will play in sequence without audio
|Snap, or multiple Snaps, will play in sequence with audio
- Tap on the message to open it.
- To replay the Snap, tap on the right arrow icon.
- To take a screenshot of the Snap, tap on the square icon in the bottom-left corner.
Note: Snaps will disappear after they have been viewed or after 10 seconds, whichever comes first.
Here are some additional tips for viewing snaps on Snapchat:
- You can view snaps from multiple friends at the same time by swiping left and right on the chat screen.
- You can save snaps to your Memories by tapping on the three dots icon in the top-right corner of the screen and selecting “Save to Memories.”
- You can view your saved snaps by swiping up from the bottom of the camera screen.
- You can delete snaps from your Memories by swiping left on them and selecting “Delete.”