There are a few ways to track your earnings on ShareASale.
- View your earnings report. To view your earnings report, log in to your ShareASale account and click on the “Reports” tab. From there, you can select the “Earnings” report to see a breakdown of your earnings by date, merchant, and commission rate.
- Use the ShareASale tracking tools. ShareASale offers a variety of tracking tools that you can use to track your earnings. These tools include:
- Click tracking: This tool allows you to track the number of clicks that your affiliate links have received.
- Conversion tracking: This tool allows you to track the number of sales that have been generated from your affiliate links.
- Cookie tracking: This tool allows you to track the number of people who have visited a merchant’s website after clicking on your affiliate link.
- Set up email alerts. You can set up email alerts to be notified when you make a sale or earn a commission. To do this, log in to your ShareASale account and click on the “Account” tab. From there, you can select the “Email Alerts” tab and select the alerts that you would like to receive.
By tracking your earnings, you can identify which campaigns are performing well and make adjustments to your marketing strategy accordingly. You can also use your earnings data to set goals and track your progress over time.
Here are some additional tips for tracking your earnings on ShareASale:
- Check your earnings report regularly. It is important to check your earnings report regularly to ensure that all of your earnings have been tracked correctly.
- Compare your earnings to your goals. Set goals for yourself and track your earnings to see how you are progressing towards your goals.
- Make adjustments to your marketing strategy. If you find that certain campaigns are not performing well, make adjustments to your marketing strategy to improve your results.
- Use your earnings data to grow your business. Use your earnings data to identify which products and services are most popular with your audience. This information can help you to grow your business by developing new products and services that meet the needs of your audience.