To delete your TikTok account, you can follow these steps:
- Open the TikTok app and sign in to your account.
- Tap on your profile picture in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of your profile picture.
- Select “Settings and Privacy.”
- Tap on “Manage Account.”
- Scroll down and tap on “Delete Account.”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to delete your account.
Once you have deleted your account, it will be deactivated for 30 days. During this time, you can reactivate your account by logging back in. If you do not reactivate your account within 30 days, it will be permanently deleted.
Here are some things to keep in mind when deleting your TikTok account:
- You will not be able to download your videos or other data after your account has been deleted.
- You will not be able to use TikTok again unless you create a new account.
- If you have any followers, they will no longer be able to see your videos or interact with you.
If you are unsure about deleting your TikTok account, you can always deactivate it temporarily. To do this, follow the steps above, but instead of selecting “Delete Account,” select “Deactivate Account.” You can reactivate your account at any time by logging back in.