To create a group chat on Snapchat, follow these steps:
- Open the Snapchat app and tap the chat icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Tap the New Group button.
- Select the friends you want to add to the group. You can either search for them by name or scroll through your list of friends.
- Tap Create.
- Give your group a name by tapping the New Group Name field.
- Tap Chat with Group to start chatting.
You can add up to 100 friends to a Snapchat group chat. Once you’ve created a group chat, you can send snaps, text messages, and stickers to all of the members at the same time. You can also see who has read your messages and who has saved your snaps.
Here are some other tips for using group chats on Snapchat:
- You can mention a specific member of the group by typing their name in the chat field.
- You can use the Pin feature to keep a conversation at the top of the chat list.
- You can leave a group chat by tapping the Leave Group button.