To add filters to your Snaps, follow these steps:
- Open Snapchat and open the camera.
- Swipe left or right to see the available filters.
- Tap on a filter to apply it to your Snap.
- If you want to add multiple filters, tap on the “+” button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Swipe left or right to see more filters.
- Tap on a filter to add it to your Snap.
- Once you’re happy with your filters, take a Snap or record a video.
- Add text, stickers, or drawings to your Snap.
- Tap on the “Send” button to send your Snap to your friends.
Here are some additional tips for adding filters to your Snaps:
- You can also use the “Lens” feature to add augmented reality filters to your Snaps. To do this, tap on the face icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- You can save filters that you like by tapping on the “+” button in the top right corner of the screen and then tapping on the “Save” button.
- You can also create your own filters using Lens Studio.