The Dailymotion CodePen developer library is a great resource for developers who want to build applications with Dailymotion’s APIs. The library includes a wide variety of code snippets, so you’re sure to find something that can help you with your project.
Here are some of the benefits of using the Dailymotion CodePen developer library:
- The library is easy to use. All of the code snippets are well-documented, so you can easily understand how they work.
- The library is constantly being updated. As Dailymotion releases new APIs, the library is updated to include new code snippets.
- The library is free to use. You can use the code snippets in your own projects without having to pay any fees.
If you’re interested in building applications with Dailymotion’s APIs, I encourage you to check out the Dailymotion CodePen developer library. It’s a great resource that can help you get started.
Here are some instructions on how to import a library into CodePen:
- Open the CodePen editor for the Pen you want to add the library to.
- Click the gear icon in the upper left corner of the JS editor panel.
- In the “Import libraries” section, paste the URL of the library you want to import.
- Click the “Import” button.
The library will be imported into your Pen. You can then use the library’s functions in your code.