YouTube has recently updated its channel permissions feature, making it possible for creators to manage their delegates directly from the YouTube Studio app. This is a great way to share the workload of managing your channel with others, without having to give them full control.
Here are some of the benefits of using channel permissions in the YouTube Studio app:
- You can give others access to specific tasks, such as uploading videos, managing playlists, or responding to comments.
- You can revoke access at any time, if you need to.
- You can see who has access to your channel and what level of access they have.
To use channel permissions in the YouTube Studio app, follow these steps:
- Open the YouTube Studio app.
- Tap your profile picture.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Permissions.
- Tap Invite and enter the email address of the person you want to give access to.
- Select the role you want to assign to the person.
- Tap Send invitation.
The person you invited will receive an email with instructions on how to accept the invitation. Once they have accepted the invitation, they will be able to access your channel according to the role you assigned them.
For more information on channel permissions, please visit the YouTube Help Center: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9481328?hl=en-GB.