Yes, you can monetize tutorial and how-to videos on YouTube. However, there are a few requirements that you must meet in order to be eligible for monetization. These requirements include:
- Your channel must have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past 12 months.
- Your content must meet YouTube’s Community Guidelines and monetization policies.
- Your videos must have ads enabled.
Once you have met all of these requirements, you can start monetizing your tutorial and how-to videos by enabling ads on them. You can do this by going to your YouTube Studio and clicking on the “Monetization” tab. Then, under “Earn money from your videos,” click on the “Enable ads” button.
When you enable ads on your videos, YouTube will place ads before, during, or after your videos. You will earn money each time someone watches an ad on your video. The amount of money you earn will vary depending on a number of factors, including the type of ad, the length of the ad, and the number of people who watch the ad.
Here are some tips for creating tutorial and how-to videos that are eligible for monetization:
- Make sure your content is high-quality and informative.
- Target a specific audience.
- Use relevant keywords in your titles and descriptions.
- Promote your videos on social media and other channels.
By following these tips, you can increase your chances of success in monetizing your tutorial and how-to videos on YouTube.